The Cloud: Are there security issues?For many, the idea of offloading their data to another physical/virtual location can seem like a security risk. It seems counter intuitive that moving data away from “ home” is safer. But is that really true? Any server stored at your location is probably more physically vulnerable than one protected in a large server farm.... Read More
Let’s Get Together And Talk About Your Technology
Whether you have questions about how to streamline, expand, or protect your business, or you're just looking for a second option, one of our experienced account managers would be happy to discuss your objectives with you.
There is no obligation
We’d rather you consult with someone who can actually give you helpful advice and recommendations to improve the way your business handles technology.
We’ll gladly discuss anything, but here are some ideas and questions you can ask us:
- How can I operate my business more efficiently?
- Some of my computers are slow, can they be fixed or do I need to upgrade?
- Are there immediate security risks that threaten my network that I should know about?
- How would my business adopt the cloud, and what would the benefits be?
- I’m nervous that my data backup solution isn’t doing it’s job, how can I know for sure?
- Is my current computer guy doing a good job?
- How can I use a business phone system to increase efficiency in my business?
- And much more!
Start doing IT the proactive way with DatCom, LLC. To get started, fill out the form, or for a more personal touch, reach out to us at (903) 842-2220.